CT10 Revision History
This is a major release because the binary format of the .bin files has changed.
The record now has an extra 14 bytes of name information for contests such
as NAQP and NA Sprint. The version 9 record size was 50 bytes per QSO, the
version 10 record size is 64 bytes.
- NAQP is now supported
- NA Sprint is now supported
- There are two new conversion utilities - 9TO10 and 10TO9
The windows versions of these programs are packaged with< CTWin and can be found in C:\Program Files\K1EA Software\CtWin.
The DOS versions have the same names and can be found in CT10_00.ZIP
If you convert a version 10 NAQP or NASprint log to 9, you will lose all the
name information in the log. Otherwise, you should be able to convert freely
between 9 and 10.
Clearly, I have not been able to test the thousands of combinations of contests,
categories, modes, bands, radios with and without networking. If you find a bug,
please verify that is does or does not work in version 9.
Bugs still outstanding in 9 will be fixed in 10 only.
- Tweaked NA Qso Party and Sprint
- New command line switch for K5KA (-KA)
When this switch is turned on the F4 will not send your call if the call in
the callsign field is a dupe. Instead a dupe message comes up.
- Fixed the DVP repeat mode (tnx AD1C)
- Fixed TS850 radio control (tnx K3CT)
- Fixed FT100 radio control (tnx VE5SF)
- Fixed FT890 radio control (tnx N7FLT)
- Fixed IC756 series split control
- Fixed Gab Window timeout of -1 (tnx K1CA)
SETGAB of -1 or FOREVER now actual keeps the gab window
from closing on its own
- The VHF contest name for the Cabrillo log is now
ARRL-VHF-JAN, ARRL-VHF-JUN, ARRL-UHF-AUG or ARRL-VHF-SEP
based on the month of the first QSO in the log.
- Fixed CQ160 Cabrillo output to generate categories the
- Fixed ARRL VHF Cabrillo output to generate categories the
- OFFICIAL.RAC is now found via CTPATH the same way other
.DAT files are found
- Added Cabrillo output to RAC tests. This needs validation
by the RAC folks. Note: VE stations must enter their province
when starting the progam. If you wish to do this after the
program has started, use the text command "SETPROV".
- Fixed lower case problem in partner mode.
- AK1AFORMAT works without a prior WRITELOG
- Added Cabrillo support to IOTA contest
- Fixed the problem of not changing bands above 3456.
These are all in addition to the current inputs:
An example CT.CFG is can be found here.
- When entering a passing freq with the PASSFREQ
command, CT remembers the last passfreq entered
on the assumption the new passfreq will be nearby. (tnx AD1C)
- Fixed a crash in writelog for FD
- Fixed RAC province display and headers
- Fix dupe checking in IARU using the space bar
- Fixed ALT-L problem in WAE from European side in CT/WIN
- Added Cursor Left, Cursor Right, Home and End keys to QTC editing
in WAE from European side (tnx DL1EKC)
- QTC sent by DX stations now includes frequency information
- Fix ALT-K problem inside QTC window
- Gets rid of "cannot resolve Prefix message"
- The Gab window does not pop up during QTC sending/receiving
- Fixed crash when logging KG4xxx callsigns
- Fixed the multiplier identification problem in the
- Fixed the colorsave problem in the Announce Window
- Fixes a crash writing the .BAD file in ARRL160 test
- Fixes KH6, KL7, KP4, KP2 scoring in ARRL 160.
These are sections, not countries.
- Fixes crash writing .bad file in ARRL 10, CQ160, NAQP
- Fixes KH6, KL7 reporting in ARRL 10
- Fix FT990 radio control (tnx K1RX)