Master Callsign Databases
CT Bug Report
CT Hints and Kinks
- Logging Window
- The logging window is where you spend the majority of your time. When you
type in a callsign and hit the space bar, CT will tell you instantly whether you are
working a new multiplier, QSO or a dupe. You can use the arrow keys to go back and correct
a QSO, or the Page Up/Down keys to scroll through your log. CT also allows you to type in
a frequency into the callsign field, giving you instant QSY capability with a
- Check Country Window
- The Check Country window shows the bands on which you have worked a given
station or multiplier. It is extremely useful for deciding whether to pass a QSO to
another band. It also displays the beam heading and sunrise/sunset times, important for
setting up those low-band schedules.
- PacketCluster(tm) Callouts
- When operating in the multi-op or assisted categories, needed DX spots
received from PacketCluster will be displayed in this window, with most recent spots at
the bottom. The spots are color-coded to indicate needed multipliers or QSOs, on the
current band or another band. Using "point-and-shoot" and a computer-controller
radio connected to CT, you can easily jump from your run frequency to work a needed QSO,
then return before someone steals your frequency!
- Rate Window
- The rate window shows how well you're doing against the clock. It also
displays the amount of time you can spend trying to work a multiplier, in order to
increase your score by the same amount as continuing to run on your frequency.
- Score Window
- The score window shows your current QSO and multiplier count, as well as
your current score. It also displays the value of a multiplier, to help you decide whether
it's better to try to work a new multiplier, or just keep CQing.